“The Praise Paradox” is an excerpt from the book Nurture Shock: New Thinking About Children, written by by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman. It appeared in the March issue of “NEA Today.”
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
If This Isn’t A Great Reason To Do Teacher Action Research And/Or To Write A Blog, I Don’t Know What Is…
July 7, 2011
September 30, 2013
September 15, 2011
January 21, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Using Rubrics for ‘Targeted Feedback’”
- Don’t The People Trying To Stop Teachers From Teaching About Systemic Racism Have Anything Better To Do With Their Lives?
- June 12th Would Be Anne Frank’s 92nd Birthday – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles About School Reopenings
- Quote Of The Day: “There are more laws against schools teaching Critical Race Theory than schools that teach Critical Race Theory”