Minigroup is the latest entry into the crowded field of tools for letting you create a private or public social network. I’ve embedded a one minute video describing it, and will add it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Social Network Sites.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here’s Advice On Talking To Someone With Whom You Disagree – Could Be Helpful For Family Holiday Conversations
- New Study Examines What Helps Students Most With Reading Comprehension
- A Look Back: Another Study Finds Eliciting Explanations From Students Is More Effective Than Telling Them
- Great Student Video Vocabulary Contest At NY Times Learning Network
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”