Minigroup is the latest entry into the crowded field of tools for letting you create a private or public social network. I’ve embedded a one minute video describing it, and will add it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Social Network Sites.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 1, 2008
Boy Oh Boy, Christmas Has Come Early For Teachers With The New StoryCorps Mobile App!
March 17, 2015
August 12, 2008
Next Generation Search Engine?
April 10, 2007
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Hi Larry, thanks for the post about Minigroup.
Just to clarify, Minigroup is only for private groups, and they are completely separate and segregated. So it’s not a social network because your activities with others are invisible .
We’ve just added a group organization feature that will be useful for education settings. See our blog at http://bit.ly/pRPnEI for details.
Thanks for the support!