Minigroup is the latest entry into the crowded field of tools for letting you create a private or public social network. I’ve embedded a one minute video describing it, and will add it to Not “The Best,” But “A List” Of Social Network Sites.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 23, 2016
April 25, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on