Later this summer, I’ll begin writing a once-a-week blog/column for Education Week Teacher. It will be a “Dear Abby”- like column (without the melodrama 🙂 ) where educators can ask questions about K-12 classroom management, ELL instruction, professional development, instructional strategies, school reform and any other challenges facing teachers in their professional lives.

I’ll be providing answers, as well as colleagues I invite from around the world and readers of the blog/column. Unlike some in the education world, I’ll be reluctant to prescribe solutions on topics that I know little or nothing about and, instead, will often be relying on other educators to share their thoughts and experiences.

We’re still working out the logistics of it all at the Ed Week site but, for now, it would be great if you can contribute questions by either leaving them in the comments section of this post or sending them to me through my contact form.

When you send in your question, let me know if I can use your real name or if you prefer remaining anonymous and have a pseudonym in mind — if I end up publishing it.

Thanks!

I’ll let you know when the date is set for it to go “live” at Ed Week Teacher.