Kathryn was kind enough to suggest that this scene from “I Love Lucy” would be useful to encourage students to become bilingual. It sure would have come in handy for Lucy!
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 23, 2015
December 10, 2015
July 5, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Great Student Video Vocabulary Contest At NY Times Learning Network
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer