Research has shown that perseverance is a critical characteristic of a successful language learner. I’m adding this fun video to The Best Videos Illustrating Qualities Of A Successful Language Learner as an example of that quality. Be like Gus!
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Check Out My Video Page!
September 25, 2018
Video: I Think Every Educator Could Benefit From Watching This Short Stacey Abrams Address On Teachers
April 30, 2021
“Animal Translations” Are Great For ELLs
March 20, 2015
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here’s A Way I’m Thinking Of Introducing AI To My Intermediate ELLs – Please Tell Me What You Think
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- A Look Back: Important Research On What Happens To Children After They Are Taught About Racism
- Here Is My Simple Recommendation For How Our ELL Summer School Class Should Go
- CB Yoder on Teaching Is Hard & Has Its Unique Challenges, But I’m Not Sure We Need To Beat Our Chests About It
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons
- Larry Ferlazzo on Writing Letters To Students
- Kristen Shaw on Writing Letters To Students
- Jason on The Best Videos For Learning About The Scientific Method
I love the video about Gus and perseverance.
Also, I was wondering if you know of any good translating websites that I can use to translate e-mails and notes from English to Spanish for my Spanish-speaking families.
I’d recommend Google Translate.