Here’s the newest addition to The Best Resources For Learning About Rube Goldberg Machines. The one advertises the first Google Science Fair.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: “Talking Taxes: What’s Your Fair Share?”
June 4, 2017
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- “Learning to Teach in Harmony With ChatGPT and AI”
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- Infographic Of The Week: “The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World”
- June 5th Is World Environment Day – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- CB Yoder on Teaching Is Hard & Has Its Unique Challenges, But I’m Not Sure We Need To Beat Our Chests About It
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons
- Larry Ferlazzo on Writing Letters To Students
- Kristen Shaw on Writing Letters To Students
- Jason on The Best Videos For Learning About The Scientific Method
I love the way that multiple common science projects were used for the final project. This was a great ad. Your previous post about “The Best Resources For Learning About Rube Goldberg Machines” was also awesome. I loved watching all the videos! Thank you for sharing!