A federal court today blocked schools from checking the immigration status of students. Unfortunately, the court allowed other aspects of the law to stand. You can read all about it in The New York Times’ article, Mixed Ruling on Alabama Immigration Law.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 27, 2009
August 28, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Two New Very Good Resources For Teaching About Women’s Suffrage
- “Slow Down, You Move Too Fast” Is My Distance Learning Lesson Of The Day
- Friday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopening
- In A Moment, President Trump Makes Thousands Of Students Eager To Learn About The Role Of Slavery In American History
- On Sept. 21st, Zoom Implements A Feature To Allow People To Choose Their Own Breakout Rooms