Right after posting about the best punctuation lesson I had ever seen, Jeff Branzburg shared this video with me at Google Plus. Many of us are probably already familiar with the example, but I had never seen it visualized:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: “1 World Trade Center Time Lapse”
August 16, 2014
Video: New TED-Talks PBS Education Show Exceeds My Expectations & Ten Minutes Is A “Must-Watch”
September 14, 2016
Video: “Kid President’s Pep Talk to Teachers and Students!”
September 12, 2013
Natural Disaster Videos
October 6, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Video: “Should TikTok be banned? TikTok Ban Debate”
- “Teachers Share Their Best Ideas on How to Be a Better Teacher”
- Research Studies Of The Week
- Slow “Twitter Chat” On “The Student Motivation Handbook” Begins Wed. Using #motivationhandbook Hashtag
- Here’s How ChatGPT Wrote Reviews Of My New Book In The Styles Of Different Fictional Characters
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?