Yumi sent me this touching “arigato” (thank you) video made in Japan to thank people and countries who have helped them recover from the earthquake and tsunami. I’m adding it to Useful Updates On Japan Earthquake — Part Two.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 14, 2018
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- A Change In My Remote Teaching Plan – Tell Me If It’s A Good One Or Not
- “Now Is the Time to Address Education’s ‘Most Pressing Equity Issues'”
- I’m Becoming More & More Positive About Nearpod & This Tutorial Shows You How To Use It For Interactive Videos
- Guest Post: “All About Me” Activity To Begin The School Year
- Video: “Online Discussions in Google Classroom”
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall? on
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on