Albatros bookmarks from Oscar Lhermitte on Vimeo.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
What Does “Direct Instruction” Really Mean?
January 22, 2017
Nice Introductory Video To Jamaican Patois
April 24, 2014
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Slow “Twitter Chat” On “The Student Motivation Handbook” Begins Wed. Using #motivationhandbook Hashtag
- Here’s How ChatGPT Wrote Reviews Of My New Book In The Styles Of Different Fictional Characters
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- “Love At First Line” Introduces Books To You By Showing You MANY First Lines From Them
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Just ordered a set! I’m always in the middle of 8-10 books. Thanks for sharing!
Simple and wonderful. It remembered me the famous book of Schumacher, ‘Small is Beautiful’.