Albatros bookmarks from Oscar Lhermitte on Vimeo.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
“Skype Announces Free Group Video Calling for Teachers”
March 8, 2013
New PBS News Hour Video: “This graphic novelist and reading ambassador tells kids to reach beyond their comfort zone”
December 24, 2016
The Best Resources On Using Drama In The Classroom
August 7, 2012
Leave a Reply to Ed Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Just ordered a set! I’m always in the middle of 8-10 books. Thanks for sharing!
Simple and wonderful. It remembered me the famous book of Schumacher, ‘Small is Beautiful’.