A first grader created a Rube Goldberg Machine. That in itself makes this a neat video to watch. The “kicker,” though, is that he makes some explicit connections to the scientific method, too. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About Rube Goldberg Machines.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 5, 2009
January 20, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New BBC Video: “Five simple strategies to sharpen your critical thinking”
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Friday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On How This Year Of Pandemic Teaching Will Alter Our Future Classroom Practice
- Video: Dave Grohl Honors Teachers At Inaugural Concert