Here’s a fun video using Seinfield to illustrate the levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy. I don’t necessarily think it’s as good as the Star Wars or Pirates of the Caribbean videos already on The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom list, but it’s fun. I can’t embed it here because that ability was disabled.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 4, 2016
October 5, 2013
January 2, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on