The famous song “Little Boxes” by Malvina Reynolds is a fun song to use with English Language Learners, and an opportunity to explore deeper issues besides vocabulary. Now, a band has created a music video of the song where they actually perform the song using boxes….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 1, 2009
January 17, 2011
December 13, 2016
Most popular posts
- A Look Back: “Oh, Boy, This Is Great! Researcher’s Scans Show Brain Connections Growing When Learning New Language”
- Greater Good Science Center Creates Education Site
- A Look Back: Surprise, Surprise: Study Finds That Relationships Promote Perseverance & Cash Bonuses Do Not
- How Can We Make Our Lessons More Culturally Responsive?
- Smithsonian Releases 2.8 MILLION Images Into Public Domain
- What Are Your Suggestions For Online Learning If Schools Are Closed In U.S. Because Of The Coronavirus? on
- The Best Places To Find Lyrics On The Web on
- “Ways Reading Can Support Writing Instruction” on
- What Are The Biggest Dangers Facing Schools, Teachers & Their Students? on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Student Motivation on