The famous song “Little Boxes” by Malvina Reynolds is a fun song to use with English Language Learners, and an opportunity to explore deeper issues besides vocabulary. Now, a band has created a music video of the song where they actually perform the song using boxes….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
“7 Weirdest Paintings Passed Off As Art”
January 14, 2011
One More Music Website
January 6, 2008
Easily Create A Musical Playlist With Choruzz
January 30, 2012
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- My Best Posts That Appeared In May
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Here’s A Way I’m Thinking Of Introducing AI To My Intermediate ELLs – Please Tell Me What You Think
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- CB Yoder on Teaching Is Hard & Has Its Unique Challenges, But I’m Not Sure We Need To Beat Our Chests About It
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons
- Larry Ferlazzo on Writing Letters To Students
- Kristen Shaw on Writing Letters To Students
- Jason on The Best Videos For Learning About The Scientific Method
Thanks for reminding me of this song. I used to use an NFB (National Film Board of Canada) animation for this song and after 2 hours, can’t find it in existence online! But a great song, something deep. Thx.