Here’s an extraordinarily touching short video about a blind dog found among some garbage. It’s going to be hard for most people, including my ESL students, not to get a few tears in their eyes. I’ll show it to students after our Winter Break next week and then we’ll write sentences about happened in the film.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 19, 2012
December 27, 2014
February 6, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Year-In-Review Features For 2021
- Video: “What is international law? An animated explainer”
- A Look Back: An Outline For How Students Can Learn To Write Essays Inductively
- Here’s Advice On Talking To Someone With Whom You Disagree – Could Be Helpful For Family Holiday Conversations
- New Study Examines What Helps Students Most With Reading Comprehension