Here’s an extraordinarily touching short video about a blind dog found among some garbage. It’s going to be hard for most people, including my ESL students, not to get a few tears in their eyes. I’ll show it to students after our Winter Break next week and then we’ll write sentences about happened in the film.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 5, 2016
February 25, 2017
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Now Is the Time to Address Education’s ‘Most Pressing Equity Issues'”
- I’m Becoming More & More Positive About Nearpod & This Tutorial Shows You How To Use It For Interactive Videos
- Guest Post: “All About Me” Activity To Begin The School Year
- Video: “Online Discussions in Google Classroom”
- Friday’s Seven “Must-Read” Articles On Reopening Schools In The Fall
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall? on
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on