Check out this amazing video — a result of a project by elementary school students that was launched at a high school:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 6, 2007
New National Geographic Video: “Thunderstorms 101”
April 12, 2019
This Looks Interesting From The PBS NewsHour: “Student Reporting Labs series explores stereotypes in school”
January 27, 2020
New Simon’s Cat Video For Valentine’s Day: “Blind Date”
February 13, 2019
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- March’s “Best” Lists – There Are Now 2,379 Of Them!
- “BookAI.chat” Does An Impressive Job Of Letting You Talk To Any Book
- I Suspect That “Speakable” Is Going To Become A VERY Popular Online Tool For ELLs – If It Isn’t Already…
- Video: “Should TikTok be banned? TikTok Ban Debate”
- “Teachers Share Their Best Ideas on How to Be a Better Teacher”