Here are four very short videos (they’re commercials, but still very usable) that can be showed to reinforce the message that there is strength in unity. I could see using them, for example, when we’re discussing the idea of “we will all hang separately” in the American Revolution, or in our unit on labor unions. They could also be good just to show ELL’s and have them write sentences describing what they see.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New Meta-Analysis Finds Something That Is No Surprise To Teachers: Differentiation Works
- More Important Resources On How Critiques Of Critical Race Theory Are Being Used To Stop Us From Teaching About Systemic Racism
- The Best Science Sites Of 2021 – Part One
- Four (Maybe) Counter-Intuitive “Takeaways” From Teaching & Learning During A Pandemic
- “Teaching Writing Requires Leaving Students With an ‘I Can Do It!’ Spirit”