Here are four very short videos (they’re commercials, but still very usable) that can be showed to reinforce the message that there is strength in unity. I could see using them, for example, when we’re discussing the idea of “we will all hang separately” in the American Revolution, or in our unit on labor unions. They could also be good just to show ELL’s and have them write sentences describing what they see.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: Stephen Colbert Takes On Computers Grading Essays
October 22, 2013
“Ground Zero — Out Of The Ashes”
November 25, 2010
This New & Short PBS NewsHour Video From A Guidance Counselor Is Worth Watching, Especially By Us White Teachers
February 9, 2022
June 28, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”