I’m adding the infographic below to The Best Resources On The “Summer Slide.” I’m using Zoom.it to make it “scrollable” because it’s so big (I got the idea from Richard Byrne), so don’t know if it will show up on an RSS Reader. If that’s how you’re reading this post, you might have to click through to see it:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 25, 2012
Here Are Our Four New Ed Week Videos On Student Motivation!
December 9, 2019
School Sets Dance For Straight-A Students – Some Others Can Come Later & Hundreds Not At All
February 3, 2014
My Best Posts Over The Years — Volume Three
December 1, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”