Here’s a short video demonstrating Bloom’s Taxonomy through scenes from the movie, “Finding Nemo.” It only has still scenes for each level with a description, but it would be easy enough to show the scenes from a DVD or via Netflix and use this video as a guide. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 12, 2017
February 2, 2014
March 3, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on