A filmmaker took a video of himself twenty years ago and turned it into a conversation with his present self. It’s a must-watch video and, I wonder, maybe an interesting idea for a lesson. How would it go if students had to create an interview where they were talking to themselves twenty years into the future? What do you think?
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 18, 2010
April 4, 2007
January 4, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on
- Great – & Free – Online Virtual Professional Development Conference On July 25th For ELL Teachers (& I’m Not Just Saying That Because I’ll Be Giving The Keynote) on