Here’s a video about the day the computer mouse was introduced to the world. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About The History Of Technology.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Video: “The Boy Who Learned to Fly” Is A Delightful Animation About Usain Bolt (Plus Accompanying Lesson)
August 24, 2016
January 7, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on