Tami Brewster shared this on Pinterest. Enokson shared it on Flickr. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
“Sketchlot” Lets Students….Sketch
April 2, 2013
Today Is “Character Day” – Here Are Thoughts, Concerns & Resources
September 22, 2016
“Teacher whose barbed blog made headlines is fired”
June 27, 2012
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Can you tell me where I can purchase this poster? My superintendent is interested in purchasing some of them.
Union Area School District
Sorry, I don’t know. But there are plenty of similar ones that can be found online for sale.
Thanks for your poster. These skills are also in some European Programs alongside with functional skills to guide teachers in their lesson plans. They are very useful to organize activities and processes.