Spin It! Create your own lines from Biden and Ryan’s vice-presidential debate is another cool interactive from The Guardian. It lets you mix-and-match words from the Vice-Presidential Debate and share what you come up with — perfect for English Language Learners.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 31, 2009
December 5, 2009
More Important Resources On How Critiques Of Critical Race Theory Are Being Used To Stop Us From Teaching About Systemic Racism
June 22, 2021
February 16, 2013
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on
- “Strategies for Supporting LGBTQ Students” on