I’m adding this infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures. Can readers let me know if the information in it is accurate? Clicking on “info” will get you a clearer image.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Whose Lunch Is It?
October 1, 2007
The Supreme Court Ruled Issued Its “Brown v. Board” Decision On This Day In 1954 – Here Are Related Resources
May 17, 2016
The Best Of Military Photography
April 6, 2012
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- David Campbell on Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
I can tell you that thumb pressing for good luck in Germany is definitely true. Interesting infographic. Thanks for sharing!
There’s a budding discussion of the accuracy of at least one of the gestures on the infographic site: