It’s sort of a one-country version of several sites I have on The Best Tools To Help Develop Global Media Literacy list. There, a number of sites show news videos from around the world, and they’re useful to have students see how the same event is “played” depending upon the country where the news is being shown. Glocal can be used is a similar, though more limited, way.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 1, 2019
December 22, 2009
December 26, 2018
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Monday’s New Articles On School Reopenings
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Dec. 12th Is The Day Of The Virgin Of Guadalupe – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- All End-Of-Year “Best” Lists For 2021 In One Place!
- A Look Back: Home Culture Project – With New Examples & Student Handouts!