It’s sort of a one-country version of several sites I have on The Best Tools To Help Develop Global Media Literacy list. There, a number of sites show news videos from around the world, and they’re useful to have students see how the same event is “played” depending upon the country where the news is being shown. Glocal can be used is a similar, though more limited, way.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 24, 2010
January 19, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Webby Award Nominees Announced – Here Are A Few Useful To Educators
- Don’t ‘Make the Math Classroom a PBL-Free Zone’
- Tuesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- Coolest Video You’ll See Today: “First Video of NASA’s Ingenuity Mars Helicopter in Flight”
- Words Matter – Biden Administration Orders Changes When Discussing Immigrants
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on