This would be a nice video to show ELL’s and then have them describe what they see. You can see more videos that I use the same way here.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 21, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer
- November’s Most Popular Posts