Here are the newest additions to The Best Online Sources For Images:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
The New Voice Typing Feature In Google Docs Is Great – I Wonder If ELLs Can Use It For Pronunciation Practice?
September 6, 2015
September 2, 2015
November 21, 2018
March 30, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- “Teachers Should ‘Give Everyone Some Grace’ This Fall”
- Thursday’s Six “Must-Read” Articles About Reopening Schools In The Fall
- The Difference Between “Good” Teaching & “Successful” Teaching – And What This Means For The Next School Year
- Instagram Unveils “Reels” – Does It Have Potential In Teaching & Learning?
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on
- Great – & Free – Online Virtual Professional Development Conference On July 25th For ELL Teachers (& I’m Not Just Saying That Because I’ll Be Giving The Keynote) on