The Trolley Car Dilemma is a famous ethical question, and used in many IB Theory of Knowledge classes. Here’s a useful video on it (in class, I’d periodically stop it to have students say what they would do):
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Final Version Of New Theory Of Knowledge Guide
July 25, 2013
Space X Releases Video Of All Their Failures – Perfect For Teaching The Value Of Making Mistakes
September 14, 2017
Video: “Why your memories can’t be trusted”
March 14, 2019
Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
March 31, 2019
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Nice for critica thinking classes ^^
Noooooooooooooo I spelt critical incorrectly TT TT Damn you fat fingers !!! TT TT
This is also the subject of a BBC documentary called “Would you kill the big guy” available as a podcast, and with a pretty cool summary in part two at about 4.05mins: