Students in my ESL Geography class are creating simple Glogsters on the Amazon Rain Forest. I thought readers might find it useful to read about the assignment and to see a couple of examples of what they’re coming up with….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 23, 2017
May 23, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall?
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- “Teachers Should ‘Give Everyone Some Grace’ This Fall”
- Thursday’s Six “Must-Read” Articles About Reopening Schools In The Fall
- The Difference Between “Good” Teaching & “Successful” Teaching – And What This Means For The Next School Year
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on
- Great – & Free – Online Virtual Professional Development Conference On July 25th For ELL Teachers (& I’m Not Just Saying That Because I’ll Be Giving The Keynote) on