The well-regarded documentary The Finland Phenomenon is now online for free and is embedded below. I learned about its availability via a tweet by Pasi Sahlberg, which also included a radio interview. I’m adding it to The Best Resources To Learn About Finland’s Education System.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
My Newest Piece In Washington Post
April 14, 2011
Video: “An Alien’s Guide To Earth”
July 17, 2018
Two Videos & A Writing Frame About The Amazon Rainforest
September 29, 2018
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Should Teachers be able to Electronically Monitor Student Screens?”
- Cesar Chavez Day Takes Place This Month – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Use “GridPals” To Connect With “Sister” Classes
- A Look Back: How My ELL Newcomer Students Evaluated The First Quarter Of This Year’s Class
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
I’m not sure how long the video is (I’m watching right now.) but I hope they discuss students with special needs; how can they have NO achievement gap?! Wow.