The Anti-Defamation League has just launched an “Imagine a World Without Hate” video and action campaign with the posting of this pretty amazing video. It can be used in many ways, including as part of a “what if?” history lesson. That’s why I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Teaching “What If?” History Lessons:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Four Useful Infographics
September 5, 2020
“ikiMap” Looks Good For Creating Maps
June 26, 2012
Nice BBC Video: “Why Reading Matters”
July 18, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”