Here’s another example of how English might sound to non-English speakers. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Walking In Someone Else’s Shoes.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 17, 2013
February 27, 2016
August 5, 2011
March 1, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- “Language Player” Maps Present & Past World Languages
- “Educators Will Teach ‘Truth About Oppression’ Despite CRT Attacks”
- Resources For Learning About Today’s Asteroid Collision
- World Teachers Day Is Coming Up – Here Are A Ton Of Related Resources