This comic strip shows the importance of knowing our students’ “passwords,” and the only way for us to learn them is through building relationships.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook Chapter – Add To The List!
June 12, 2019
October 16, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here’s Advice On Talking To Someone With Whom You Disagree – Could Be Helpful For Family Holiday Conversations
- New Study Examines What Helps Students Most With Reading Comprehension
- A Look Back: Another Study Finds Eliciting Explanations From Students Is More Effective Than Telling Them
- Great Student Video Vocabulary Contest At NY Times Learning Network
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”