This short video tells a story in a very unusual way, and would be great to show English Language Learners and have them retell what they saw:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Four Videos For Teaching About GameStop & The Stock Market
January 30, 2021
Video: “Can We Vaccinate Covid Like the Flu With Yearly Shots?”
December 18, 2022
This Is The Strangest Christmas Video Ad You’ll See, But It Would Be Useful For ELLs
December 5, 2015
Beautiful Time Lapse Video Of Yosemite
January 22, 2012
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Larry Ferlazzo on I Asked Artificial Intelligence To Recommend Student Writing Prompts That Can’t Be Easily Helped By AI – Here Are 14 Of Them
- Joy Kirr on I Asked Artificial Intelligence To Recommend Student Writing Prompts That Can’t Be Easily Helped By AI – Here Are 14 Of Them
- CB Yoder on Teaching Is Hard & Has Its Unique Challenges, But I’m Not Sure We Need To Beat Our Chests About It
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons
- Larry Ferlazzo on Writing Letters To Students
Very nice! What program do you think students could use to create this?
Sorry, I don’t have any idea.