I’ve previously posted a quasi-in depth post on Internet Meme’s, how to make them, and their potential classroom use (see Creating An Internet Meme With Makr.io).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 15, 2016
September 16, 2007
February 13, 2015
December 20, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here’s Advice On Talking To Someone With Whom You Disagree – Could Be Helpful For Family Holiday Conversations
- New Study Examines What Helps Students Most With Reading Comprehension
- A Look Back: Another Study Finds Eliciting Explanations From Students Is More Effective Than Telling Them
- Great Student Video Vocabulary Contest At NY Times Learning Network
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”