I’ve written a lot about the dangers of being “data-driven,” as opposed to being “data-informed” (see The Best Resources Showing Why We Need To Be “Data-Informed” & Not “Data-Driven”).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 26, 2015
October 12, 2014
March 17, 2015
March 31, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask About Active Citizenship & Social Change
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Good NY Times Interactive Shows You How Climate Change Is Challenging Your Own Community
- How Should We Respond To Those Who Say We Should Keep Politics Out Of The Classroom?
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos About School Reopening