I’ve written a lot about the dangers of being “data-driven,” as opposed to being “data-informed” (see The Best Resources Showing Why We Need To Be “Data-Informed” & Not “Data-Driven”).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 7, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Year-In-Review Features For 2021
- Video: “What is international law? An animated explainer”
- A Look Back: An Outline For How Students Can Learn To Write Essays Inductively
- Here’s Advice On Talking To Someone With Whom You Disagree – Could Be Helpful For Family Holiday Conversations
- New Study Examines What Helps Students Most With Reading Comprehension