I think this infographic would be a useful one to show students prior to their creating one. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Creating Infographics:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
The Best Online Resources For Learning About The Gettysburg Address
November 9, 2013
Infographic: “Many Languages One America”
May 22, 2014
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- CB Yoder on Teaching Is Hard & Has Its Unique Challenges, But I’m Not Sure We Need To Beat Our Chests About It
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons
- Larry Ferlazzo on Writing Letters To Students
- Kristen Shaw on Writing Letters To Students
- Jason on The Best Videos For Learning About The Scientific Method
The infographic is beautifully conceptualized, designed and executed. I mean this is really a good example of what is an infographic (less textual analyses)! However, the message was not clearly understood.
And yes, visual.ly isn’t the only one! There are many good blogs that post good infographics like http://www.coolinfographics.com/, http://dailyinfographic.com/ and http://www.infographicsvillage.com/.