What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 8, 2010
August 29, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New Study Finds That Having A Harsh Principal Doesn’t Help Anybody
- Even More On The Ridiculous – & Dangerous – Conservative Hysteria About Critical Race Theory
- The Best Social Studies Websites Of 2021 – Part One
- Monday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- A Valedictory Speech For The Times At Our School’s Graduation This Weekend