What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 7, 2009
Trump Administration Abandons Plan For Census Citizenship Question – Great For Our Country & Great For My Lessons Next Year, Too!
July 2, 2019
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Speaky Reads” Looks Like A Nice New Site For ELLS & Other Language Learners
- Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask About Animals
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask About Active Citizenship & Social Change
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues