What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 7, 2013
May 8, 2020
June 20, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on
- Schools Went Remote A Year Ago – Here Are My Choices For The Best Pieces Written About School Reopening Since Then on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Classroom Management on