What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 26, 2019
June 22, 2015
April 2, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- November’s Most Popular Posts
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- A Look Back – This May Have Potential: Teachers Doing Low-Stakes Observations Of Their Colleagues Resulted In Improvements For Both
- James Baldwin Died On This Day In 1987 – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Wednesday’s New Articles & Videos On School Reopenings