What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 5, 2018
June 30, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools
- September’s Most Popular Posts
- My Best Posts That Appeared In September
- This NY Times Learning Network Post On Using Photos Is A Must-Read For Educators, Especially ELL Teachers