Here’s a great video from TED-Ed (you can see the complete lesson here). I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Learning About Labor Day.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Pearl Harbor Resources
May 28, 2010
Constitution Day Resources
September 14, 2012
Using “Gangnam Style” As A Language Acquisition Activity
September 22, 2012
December 25, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- AI Can Be Helpful To Teachers But, Despite What Sal Khan Says, It Will Not Be “the biggest Positive Transformation That Education Has Ever Seen”
- Here’s The Final Project My ELL U.S. History Class Is Doing This Week
- The Best Posts About Using Artificial Intelligence With ELLs
- Another Great (I Think) Way For ELLs To Use Artificial Intelligence
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week