The California Educator, the quarterly magazine of the California Teachers Association, has just published a short interview with me on student motivation.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Student Social Networks Again
January 20, 2008
“Scientists find how relaxed minds remember better”
April 4, 2010
The Best Sections On My Website
January 25, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I Like This Video: “Inventive History Teacher”
- Video: Watch Malala’s New Film, “Stranger At The Gate,” Accompanied By A Free Study Guide
- Canva Announces A Ton Of Artificial Intelligence Updates
- The Best Resources For Helping Students See The Benefits Of Writing (In The AI Age)
- A Beginning List Of The Best Sites For Free ELL/ESL Lesson Plans – Who Am I Missing?