There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:

Fountains Of The World is a neat interactive exploring….fountains around the work. It includes lots of videos, including ones of “performing fountains.”

Click image to open interactive version (via London Pumps).

Here’s one I’m adding to The Best Websites For Learning About Halloween:

Treats and Tricks

Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.

Health Needs Around The World seems useful:

Health Needs Around the World

by NowSourcing.

I’m adding this infographic on an unusual topic to The Best Resources For Learning About World Toilet Day & The Issue Of Public Sanitation In The Third World:

The History of the Toilet

Here’s one I’m adding to The Best Sites To Learn About Australia:

50 Things You Didn