My latest New York Times post for English Language Learners uses the Mexican wrestling phenomenon called Lucha Libre in a speaking, writing, and reading activity. A student interactive, video & teaching ideas are included….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 21, 2016
October 26, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on