'Web 2.0 paljastaa' photo (c) 2011, Janne Ansaharju - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth , I’ve recently begin a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” (you might also be interested in The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2013):

25 Sites For Creating Interesting Quote Images is from Edudemic. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Creating Visually Attractive Quotations For Online Sharing.

ClassFlow is a new tool being unveiled by Promethean in January. They say that “Beginning in January 2014, teachers will be able to sign up for a complimentary ClassFlow account.” It looks pretty interesting, though I’ve got to wonder what it’s cost structure is going to end up being. I suspect that Promethean isn’t going to make it entirely free forever, but maybe I’m just being cynical. Here’s a video overview of it:

Canva is a new tool for creating infographics. You can learn more about it at Richard Byrne’s blog. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Creating Infographics.