There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:

Monster has an interactive virtual Virtual Job Interview. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Students Exploring Jobs & Careers.

Atlas of the Historical Geography of the United States is an impressive interactive site. You can read more about it at The Boston Globe. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About Historic Maps.

Mapping Poverty in America is from The New York Times. I’m adding it to The Best Visualizations Of Poverty In The U.S. & Around The World.

I’m adding this next infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About World Refugee Day:

The Refugee Project

by Hyperakt.
Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.

The BBC created a “Timeline of the Far Future”: