I thought IB Theory of Knowledge teachers might be find this Bill Nye clip useful — I use it as part of teaching about pseudo-science. And I’m still trying to figure out the best resources to use about his debate this week….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
The Educational Value Of Students Creating “What If?” Scenarios
December 12, 2015
GIF: “Sneaky Seal”
October 27, 2013
Why Does History Matter?
October 21, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- My Best Posts On New Research Studies In 2023 – Part One
- StoryCorps Introduces What Should Be A Great Series Of Animations On “History Lessons”
- A New Way I’m Introducing My Artificial Intelligence Unit To Students – With Handout
- The Tulsa Race Massacre Happened 103 Years Today – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Smithsonian Unveils “Smithsonian Kids” Site