This video of an “unusual” bus shelter could be useful to show to English Language Learners and have them describe — in writing and verbally — what they see:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 5, 2016
November 10, 2013
September 10, 2018
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New Study Finds That Additional Social Studies Instruction Leads To Better Reading Comprehension
- September’s Most Popular Posts
- September’s “Best” Lists – There Are Now 2,193 Of Them!
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Going To College But Were Afraid To Ask
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On Supporting Muslim & Arab Students