Learn about nouns, soccer (football) in China, and using interviews as an engaging sequencing activity for learning English — all in my latest post in the New York Times. A student interactive and teaching activities are included.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Increasing Engagement With Student Choice”
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- Presidents’ Day Is Coming Up – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- What Works Clearinghouse Publishes Online Learning Research Review – Points To Adaptive Learning & Games
- Jan. 26th Is Australia Day – Here Are Related Resources
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- The Best Tools To Make Online Flashcards on
- Five Key Lessons I’ve Learned About Distance Learning This Semester on
- The Best Websites For Learning About Martin Luther King, Jr. on
- The Best Sites For Learning About The Presidential Inauguration – 2021 on