I have many free resources, including excerpts and student hand-outs, available from all my books. Clicking on the covers will lead you to them (and look for two new books being published over the next eighteen months — one will be the third volume in my student motivation “trilogy” 🙂 , and the other will a new book on teaching English Language Learners):
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
My “Classroom Q & A” BAM! Radio Show Begins A New Season Next Week – Here Are 150 Previous Episodes!
September 13, 2018
April 24, 2009
August 3, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools
- September’s Most Popular Posts
- My Best Posts That Appeared In September
- This NY Times Learning Network Post On Using Photos Is A Must-Read For Educators, Especially ELL Teachers